Friday, August 5, 2011

Smiley Update

It hardly seems fair to my little darling Smiley baby girl that I write so much more about her brother than I do about her. But let's just say that I have given my kids both incredibly accurate nicknames on this blog.

Smiley is doing great. She is almost walking and not even 11 months old. Turbo walked around 13 months, on Thanksgiving day. He was in no hurry back then, but now... well, that's a different story. Smiley is much faster at all the physical stuff.

And she is sooo sweet and sooo much fun to cuddle with.

She goes to sleep around 6 PM and wakes around 5 AM. And pretty much sleeps through the night. I don't know what I did to deserve such a good sleeper. It's during these sleep hours that we get a lot of Turbo blog-worthy activity.

I'm about to head to bed now, so that I am as rested as I can be when she starts "babababa-ing" in her crib in the morning, summoning me from my dreamy state. I can't wait to bring her into my bed and let her quietly wake up as she babbles and snacks on her toys.

I love you, Smiley. See you in our dreams.
Mama

1 comment:

  1. She is such a sweet girl. I can't wait to see who she grows into : )

    ReplyDelete