Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Three Is A Magical Number

Tonight we told Turbo that he has a middle name and a last name. I would have thought 3 whole names could be kind of a cool discovery, but I'm not sure there was much impact in this news. I'll let you be the judge.


INT. TURBO'S HOUSE - DINNER TABLE - NIGHT

Me: excitedly, "Turbo, do you know that you have 2 names?"

Turbo: head swivels and big eyes stare back at me in anticipation. "What?"

Me: "Turbo, you have 2 names - Turbo ------."

Turbo: "What I have?"

Me: "Well, actually, you have 3 names, Turbo. Your name is Turbo ---- -------."

Turbo: "What I have? I have 3 chocolates." He says, pointing to the cupboard where we're keeping the M&M's as potty training incentives.


Maybe he's a little too young, but I bet he'll bring it up again in a few days. That's the kind of thing he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment