Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Staycation - Day One Results

Accomplished:

  • Put up 2012 calendar
  • Took down Christmas wreath from front door
  • Unclogged bathroom sink
  • Swapped purses - I got a new from from super good friend L from California. :)  There is just something so lovely and organized with moving from one purse to another. I also made it so I can easily swap purses out on a daily basis. I've never been good at that, but I'm learning.
  • Set an appointment with a contractor for our leaking shower
  • Cleaned out coat closet; organized hats, gloves, scarves, coats.


Major Progress:

  • Office clutter! I made huge progress on clearing out my office/desk area. I started the day with bags labeled, Shred - Recycle - Trash - Give Away, and the rest remains because it's either needed or I haven't gotten to it yet. At the end of the week, I'll post before and after photos... not done yet, though, and don't want to spoil the surprise.


Down Time:

  • Started off the day by reading in bed
  • Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks
  • Watched some crappy TV
  • Walked around the block, breathed in fresh air, counted my blessings

Pedometer: 7,909 (it was probably a bit higher, but I didn't think to put it on first thing in the morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment