Thursday, November 17, 2011

Soft Spoken

My husband has a calming, peaceful voice. I have always loved the rich, deep timbre and could listen to him for hours.

As I type this, having taken a rare moment to return to my beloved blog, I can't quite make out the words my husband is saying to our son during bath time. The closed door and the bathroom fan compete and drown him out.

What I can hear, in all its glory, is Turbo's part of the conversation.

At the top of his lungs:  "NO! I'M NOT LISTENING!" about 6 times in a row.

Forgive the all caps, but the situation required it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Really funny and I can picture it. Mr. L has a radio quality voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've won an award! No really! Really... http://womaninawheelbarrow.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-award.html Okay, well, it's just from me... and there's no money or trophy or free cookies, but at least you know I think you are great. If the link doesn't work, just go check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete