Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm going to have to regroup and post more details about this great weekend, but, for now, as I can barely support my sleepy head on these tired shoulders, I will simply share what Turbo said so eloquently this evening.

"Happy Thanksgiving is aaaaaaaaaaaaaall done."

He said this as he was enjoying his dinner of a bowl full of Ruffles potato chips and a cup of juice. I looked him in the eye and said, "This is a special day, so you can have all these chips for dinner. We're not going to have chips for dinner again."

He looked thoughtful, then said, "Mom, this is our last chips. Happy Thanksgiving is all done now."

And then the "aaaaaaaaaaall" done version came loudly, several times over.

I love my kid. He's got spunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment