Thursday, October 27, 2011

Turbo Quotes

Tonight was chock full of Turboisms, and I'm almost too tired to type, but I wanted to get a few down before they become lost in a cloud of was-that-just-a-dream sort of thoughts.

"I like to eat lots of treats every day." He repeated this three times, with the last delivery in direct eye contact with Mom, and his arms spread wide for extra emphasis.

"Well, actually, I think I want to watch a movie." When did my kid start using 'actually'?

Turbo has decided he wants to be a cowboy for Halloween. I ordered a Sheriff Woody hat off of Amazon and it came tonight! I have never seen Turbo's eyes light up so big, nor his smile be so genuine and happy and filled with glee. Pure joy. I see lots of dress-up dates in our future.

He put the hat on and asked, "How do we get on Halloween?" <-- he knows about the candy part.

And my favorite of the night was probably this one: "Ouch, I hurt my foot. I need a battery."

No comments:

Post a Comment