Friday, October 21, 2011

Shaun The Sheep

We're celebrating Turbo's birthday tomorrow and I asked him what kind of cake he wanted. He answered the same way each time I asked him over the course of a week. Are you ready for it?

Turbo: "A green cake with Shaun the Sheep."

So I found this one online:
I'm pretty sure I can do it... just kidding!

Maybe this one?
Could happen, I did make a round cake after all

I'm about to head to bed and the cake is fully baked and halfway frosted with the first smooth-over layer of icing. I'm going to bed and in the morning, he'll either have something beautiful to eat, or something that looks like this:

Plan B

Because, truth be told, he gave me an out on the drive home from preschool today. He changed his tune ever so much and said he wanted M&Ms on the cake.

I did not ask clarifying questions to learn if he wanted the M's with Shaun the Sheep. I'm no fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment