Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Name Explained

One of my favorite radio shows is This American Life, and one of my all time favorite episodes of this program was called Kid Logic. In this enlightened broadcast, Ira Glass explains how kids come to conclusions that are perfectly logical and perfectly wrong. I always liked that notion.

When trying to come up with a name for my blog, my brain sorted through various meaningful but not so very clever names. Luckily for me, all of those options were taken. While putting my 8-month-old daughter to bed tonight, my brain wandered in another direction and out popped the name Kid Logical. I kind of like it. And, hmm, maybe it's because it's now nearly 10 PM and I've finally succeeded in getting my I-don't-wanna-sleep-toddler to bed, or maybe it's hunger, but that name is starting to sound a little like, "popsicle."

I think I'll go check the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment