Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's About the Writing

Or at least that is what I keep telling myself about this blog of mine. But instead of typing out a funny story of Turbo wearing a new paper/staple/pipe cleaner/tape bug-like headgear thingy home from school today, I started messing around with the format of my site.

Boooring.

I'm not entirely happy with the new look, but I have to leave it alone for a while now as it's gotten frustrating and the fun has been sucked right out of it as if Debbie Downer had been sitting next to me, guiding me into a yawn-fest of 1's and 0's.

When I first began this journey - holy cow, over a year ago! [note to self: celebrate!] - I chose Google's Blogger over WordPress because I wanted the ease of an online experience and didn't want to download software. I'm now questioning my choice, but it's not one I want to ponder now.

A new book awaits:

No comments:

Post a Comment