Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Not Facebook

It's Dec 10 and this is my seventh post of the month. While it's not posting every day as I set out to do, it's still wildly successful to where I was for the bulk of 2013. When I got out of the habit of writing several times a week, I replaced the real writing with mini posts on Facebook about the antics of Turbo and Smiley. As I was doing these abbreviated Facebook entries, I was still writing the backstory in my head. It felt lazy and I carried the guilt. 

This blog is better for me than Facebook. There is great joy for me to have an itch of an idea work its way to the surface of my brain and then sit down to assemble the jumbled thoughts into something consumable for an audience beyond myself.

Thank you to whomever reads this. Thank you for taking the time to skim or fully consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment